Article provided by: Coastline Behavioral Health
Make sure the time you spend in an inpatient drug rehab in Newport Beach is time well spent; contact Coastline Behavioral Health at 714-841-2260 for admissions help. If you're ready to get help for an addiction, we have a proven effective residential program that can be customized to meet your needs. Mental health programs are also available to minimize the risk of a relapse during treatment. Find out more- explore the CBH website for helpful articles and free resources.
3 Reasons to Start Treatment Today
1. No one has a guaranteed tomorrow. If you're considering treatment for an addiction to alcohol or drugs, there's no better time than right now to contact a rehab in your community to speak with admissions. Our staff can take your call at any time of the day- or night, even if you just have a few questions or need to hear a friendly voice.
2. All of our facilities are open and have responded to the Covid-19 with a safety plan and policy that safeguard patients and staff. If you're worried about leaving home during Covid and staying long-term in our inpatient drug rehab in Newport Beach, we invite you to read more about our Covid policy online at Coastline Behavioral Health.
3. Addiction is highly treatable, yet facts show that addiction does lead to a long-term negative impact on the body's organs. The sooner you seek treatment to beat an addiction, the higher the likelihood that you'll fully recover without experiencing permanent damage to your liver or live with reduced brain function. Detox begins the process of reversing the damage; contact our rehab right now to request immediate placement into our program.
Programs Offered By Coastline Behavioral Health
We're not just an inpatient drug rehab in Newport Beach; at CBH, we offer a full range of programs, treatment, options, and recovery services:
- Drug and alcohol detox
- Medication assisted treatment programs
- Outpatient care
- Luxury rehab
- Executive rehab
- Mental health treatment
- And more
Bookmark CBH Online
Save our website to your 'favorites' list and return as often as you like to review free resources and information that will help you make the right decision when you're ready to check into rehab. Under 'Resources', you'll find details for planning an intervention, as well as a wealth of information to better understand addiction:
- Signs and symptoms
- The four stages of addiction
- Rehab myths
- Withdrawal symptoms
- And many other topics, as well
Every aspect of addiction recovery is addressed on our website and well thought out by our team at Coastline Behavioral Health. Whether you're seeking a faith-based program or want to make sure your recovery program includes relapse prevention classes, you'll find that our rehab can accommodate you from day one.
Call for help today; reach admissions at 714-841-2260 or use our online contact form to send us an email communication. You'll never regret taking that first and most important step in your journey to lifelong recovery from addiction- we're here for you at Coastline Behavioral Health.
View Larger Map