Article provided by: Harbor Village Detox
Harbor Village is one of the best drug rehabs in Florida with high-end infrastructure and several positive reviews. We are one of the top rehab centers in Florida, and we offer unprecedented addiction treatment for individuals suffering from alcohol abuse and chemical dependency. Here are the top reasons that make us the best rehab in FL:
We are one of the top-rated drug rehabs in Florida with the best team of therapists, RNs, and physicians. All our staff possesses several years of experience in treating recovering addicts and offer unsurpassed medical care and support to our patients.
Our team of therapists are behavioral experts and offer highly effective evidence-based modalities to address the co-occurring mental health issues in our patients. We use psychotherapies like cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, EMDR, biofeedback, motivational enhancement therapy, and other psychotherapies, to address the negative thoughts and emotions in patients. We also use these therapies to equip recovering addicts with essential life skills and coping techniques to help them overcome triggers and cravings.
Medical detox is the first step in rehab treatment, and we use it to help patients suffering from moderate to severe levels of addiction. It helps lessen the effects of the withdrawal symptoms in individuals and helps restore the chemical imbalances in their brain. We are a pioneer alcohol treatment center in detox, and our physician may use a series of drugs to cleanse the liver, the lungs, and other vital organs of its toxic remains.
We are one of the few Florida drug rehab and inpatient alcohol rehabs to offer patients ultra-modern amenities like access to a high-end gym, spa and salon services, fully private rooms, television streaming services, weekly facility events, and movie nights. We also organize gaming parties, yoga sessions, guided meditation, and other events in our 30, 000 Sq. Ft. outdoor recreational area.
Ongoing care programs
While treatment for addiction and co-occurring mental health issues constitute 80% of our job, the remaining 20% lies in how well our patients maintain their newly-achieved sobriety in the outside world. We offer remarkable ongoing care programs to ensure that our recovering addicts don’t feel distracted by cravings, triggers, or stressful situations. We constantly motivate our patients with special programs and incentives to help them stay focused on sobriety.
Personalized patient care
We strive to offer individualized treatment and care to all our patients. We follow a 1:1 staff to patient ratio, which helps us offer the best medical care to our recovering addicts. We also create a customized treatment plan during intake for all our patients and use it as a cornerstone to measure their progress in recovery.
Licensing and accreditations
We are a 24 hour clinically supervised facility with an accreditation by the Joint Commission and the Department of children and families.
Speak to one of us at Harbor Village today to heal and recover from addiction from one of the best drug rehabs in Florida. We are one of the finest detox and drug rehab centers in Florida to offer 24/7 medical care and support to patients.Best Drug Rehabs In Florida
View Larger Map